Monday, January 24, 2011

Brinley 17 months

When you're chubby you learn to break an entry in the snack cupboard at a young age....

Time is whizzing by and I am starting to realize how quickly life is getting away from me. I want to pause time, because for now things are just where I want them! Brinley has figured out that doing things his own way instead of mommy's way is much more interesting. He is finding little hiding spots around the house. Not only does he have a nuk in his mouth he usually has one more in each hand. He drags his blankie around behind him. He is very observant and learns by watching you closely (even when you dind't know he was there) He has thrown at least 8 tooth brushes down the sink drain. He can unlock my iPhone and scroll through the pictures. He can take his diaper off and escape from my grasp while I try to put it back on. Brinley can also empty every cabinet in the house in under 3 minutes. He loves having anything on his head ~including dinner.  He is starting to say all kinds of things (only if he feels like it though) -there is certainly no bribing this little muffin! His favorite things to say are this: Bapuh (Boppa), O-Row (Row Row), Ot (hot), puh puh (pup pup) Uh-oh, Mum mum (Mama), Knee-nee (Lonaiah- my sisters name), Go-Ka (mocha), Bah (ball) and his most impressive word Ka-ooo-ga (bakugon-which are Rowan's toys).  If only I could describe his raspy little voice this all would be so much cuter:) I will let you know Andy and I can not look at Brinely without laughing. He is always up to something interesting or making silly faces...even the way he walks and moves brings us humor. I am not sure if I want to pause time because this stage is our favorite or if I am scared to see what the near future may bring...















4 comments:

Kimmy said...

Gosh,I just love him!! I cannot believe how big he is getting!! It's so fun to watch him grown into this little person so full of life!

I love what you said about every little thing he does being so funny and entertaining, I totally concur! He is so full of joy and personality, it's infectious! What a little blessing!

Elizabeth said...

Dear Brinley
I am going to eat you whole and nobody can stop me!
-Augusts' mama

Elizabeth Lenox said...

Ahhhh I love these pictures!! Sweet boy.

Rohini said...

AWW, what a cutie! :)
Xx